Anger Alphabet, 2ed: Understanding Anger - An Emotional Development Programme for Young Children aged 5 to 12$76.00 Softcover (inc CD)
Add to cartQuestions?
Age Range: 6 to 11
The 26 elements of this programme help children understand anger and to see that it is linked with other feelings such as fear, loss and jealousy etc. They will begin to realise that anger is not always harmful and negative but should be managed effectively. There are complete teacher instructions, including discussion, Circle Time activities, photocopiable posters and worksheets, and ideas for plenary and follow-up work.
At the end of the programme pupils will:
- distinguish between behaviours
- develop anger management strategies
- express strong feelings in an assertive way
- learn to recognise anger in its early stages
- develop an understanding of others perspectives.
The book and CD-ROM cover 26 sessions for ages 6 to 11.