Cool, Calm and Confident: A Workbook to Help Kids Learn Assertiveness Skills$33.95 Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
- Cool, Calm and ConfidentIf your child is a frequent target for bullies, or has begun to tease and take advantage of other kids, the easy and effective activities in Cool, Calm, and Confident can help.
Self-assured, assertive kids are not only less likely to be picked on by their peers, they're also less likely to bully others. But it's not always easy for children to find a healthy middle ground between passivity and aggression. If your child is a frequent target for bullies, or has begun to tease and take advantage of other kids, the easy and effective activities in Cool, Calm, and Confident can help. These simple exercises help children stand up for themselves without coming across as aggressive, learn to be both kind and assertive, and develop self-confidence and a positive self-image. Using this workbook is an easy and effective way to instill self-esteem in both passive and aggressive children-a strength that will prove invaluable in childhood, in their teenage years, and throughout their lives. Help children to:
- Learn the difference between passive, aggressive, and assertive behaviour
- Behave in ways that discourage teasing Understand their rights and stand up for themselves
- Stay calm and learn skills for managing anger
- Make real and lasting friendships