Asperger's Disorder Assessment Scale (ADAS)$415.00 Kit
Add to cartQuestions?
The Asperger’s Disorder Assessment Scale (ADAS) was designed to contribute to early identification and service delivery for students with Asperger’s Disorder, as defined by the American Psychiatric Association (2000).
The scale includes documentation for behaviour observed in both school and residential settings which allows for a more comprehensive assessment of Asperger’s Disorder characteristics. It is useful for identification and progress-monitoring from ages 3 through 18 years of age.
The Asperger’s Disorder Intervention Manual is useful for developing targeted intervention strategies based upon the identified characteristics.
Characteristics and Components of the ADAS
- The ADAS was developed based on the American Psychiatric Association’s definition of Asperger’s Disorder.
- The ADAS School Version was standardised on a total of 3,413 students and provides separate norms for males and females 3 through 18 years of age.
- The ADAS was factor analysed to create the factor clusters (sub-scales).
- The School and Home Versions can be completed in approximately 15 minutes and include 61 items easily observed and documented by educational personnel and parents/guardians.
- The Asperger’s Disorder Intervention Manual includes IEP goals, objectives, and interventions for all 61 items on the scale.
|Asperger's Disorder Assessment Scale (ADAS)||Kit||$415.00||Cart+|
|Asperger's Disorder Intervention Manual||Softcover||$94.95||Cart+|
|Intervention Strategies Documentation Forms|
pack of 50
|ADAS School Version Technical Manual||Softcover||$43.95||Cart+|
|ADAS School Version Rating Forms pack of 50||Forms||$89.95||Cart+|
|ADAS Home Version Technical Manual||Softcover||$43.95||Cart+|
|ADAS Home Version Rating Forms pack of 50||Forms||$89.95||Cart+|
|Asperger's Disorder Intervention Manual CD-ROM (Windows|
(Includes Free Demo)
Table of Contents
The ADAS Complete Kit includes:
- Intervention Strategies Documentation Forms (50)
- ADAS School Version Technical Manual
- ADAS School Version Rating Forms (50)
- ADAS Home Version Technical Manual
- ADAS Home Version Rating Forms (50)
- Asperger's Disorder Intervention Manual