Sequencing Stuff$45 Spiral Bound
Add to cartQuestions?
- Sequencing StuffSequencing Stuff was written by Australian speech pathologists for people working with children on oral and written language skills.
Sequencing Stuff was written by Australian speech pathologists for people working with children on oral and written language skills. There are 4 chapters in the book and a description of each is below.
- Simple Sequencing 10 simple situations have been broken down into 5 steps. The goal is for the child to number the steps in order of occurrence. Blank plans are also provided.
- Sequencing for Procedures - This chapter aims to teach children how to write procedures. Activities increase in complexity, building on skills learned. Blank plans are also provided.
- Problem Solving and Sequencing Sentences - This chapter looks at problem solving and sequencing events for stories. Blank plans for storytelling are also provided.
- Sequencing Activities - This chapter provides fun activities for children to practice both following and writing procedures. Materials are provided for the activities, which means more time for fun and less for preparation.