Question Challenge Card GameRRP - $120.00 Our Price - $99.95 Game
Add to cartQuestions?
- Question Challenge Card GameAn expressive and receptive language card game that targets social skills and reasoning.
Age Range: 5+
Question Challenge Card Game is an expressive and receptive language card game that targets social skills and reasoning. Students practice skills that are necessary for effective communication and problem solving.
Question Challenge Card Game includes 30 cards for each of the following 10 skill areas:
- Staying Calm through Self-Talk
- Determining Perspective
- Cognitive Flexibility
- Intonation and Body Language
- Questioning in Conversation
- Social Encouragement
- Stating Opinions
- Understanding Sarcasm
To play, the student reads one or more questions from the question card and answers the item. For example, the card reads "Your mom talks to you like a baby in front of your friends at the bus stop. How do you stay calm in this situation?" The student may say, "Mom, I love you and I’m going to miss you today while I’m at school, but please don’t talk to me like I’m a baby. I’m growing up."
If the student answers appropriately, he/she spins the electronic spinner and receives the lighted number of tokens. The student with the most tokens at the end of the game is the winner.
Table of Contents
Question Challenge Card Game includes:
- 300 colour-coded question cards (30 cards per topic) (3 3/8" x 2 3/4")
- 50 answer cards (3 3/8" x 2 3/4")
- Electronic spinner 1-3 (3" diameter)
- 144 Talk Tokens