Plan A is for Autism: using the AFFECTs model to promote positive behaviour$75.99 Spiral Bound (inc CD)
Add to cartQuestions?
This practical resource provides a systematic process for helping teachers and others to promote positive behaviour in children and young people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
This text provides an original multi-element approach leading to planned individual interventions. Drawn from the author’s extensive knowledge of autism it enables those living and working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) to jointly plan for change.
This resource will:
- provide an overview of the behaviours of children with autism
- explore the underlying reasons why children with autism act and react as they do
- consider quite carefully who is impacted by the behaviour of the child with autism with what outcomes for emotional well-being
- explore how to make a difference in the shorter term by using the Keep It Simple (KIP) model
- help you to implement a unique and individual intervention plan for the child with autism using the AFFECTS plan.