Dandelion Readers, Level 4: 'Toad and Newt'$72.95 Set
Add to cartQuestions?
- Dandelion Readers, Level 4More alternative and complex spellings for vowels, consonants and suffixes. 14 books
Age Range: 4 to 8
Dandelion Readers, Level 4 introduce more alternative and complex spellings for vowels, consonants and suffixes. The reader is taught a number of latin suffixes eg. '-tion' which come at the end of many words. These are taught as syllables which enable the pupil to read many multisyllabic words with these endings.
A set of 14 books.
Dandelion Readers - Reading and Spelling Activities - the Extended phonic Code Level 4 Workbook also available which complements this set of books.
Table of Contents
- Book 1: spelling -ue, u-e, ew, u
- Book 2: spelling - u, ou, o
- Book 3: spelling - o, a, ou, au
- Book 4: spelling - s, ss, se, st, sc, c, ce
- Book 5: spelling - c
- Book 6: spelling - l, ll, el, il, al, le, ol
- Book 7: spelling -j, g, ge, dge
- Book 8: spelling - g
- Book 9: spelling - f, ff, gh, ph
- Book 10: spelling - ture
- Book 11: spelling - tion
- Book 12: spelling - ssion, cian
- Book 13: spelling - sure
- Book 14: spelling - sion