Essentials of Evidence Based Academic Interventions$81.95 Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
- Essentials of Evidence Based Academic InterventionsSuccessful instructional techniques and materials necessary for accurate and effective use of evidence-based interventions
Puts at your fingertips the successful instructional techniques and materials necessary for accurate and effective use of evidence-based interventions.
Written by Barbara Wendling and Nancy Mather, two experts in educational assessment and intervention, this intervention-oriented reference presents clear descriptions of research-based interventions in the areas of:
- phonological awareness and beginning reading
- phonics and sight word instruction;
- reading fluency;
- vocabulary and reading comprehension;
- spelling, handwriting, and written expression;
- basic math skills; and
- math problem-solving.
- Collects all of the evidence-based interventions for the major academic domains in one convenient, easy-to-use, reference.
- Provides a reference for professionals seeking to meet new legal requirements for scientifically based academic interventions.
- Utilises the popular Essentials format and includes handy features such as "Don't Forget" boxes, "Rapid References," and "Test Yourself" questions at the end of each chapter.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. General Principles of Evidence-Based Instruction.
Chapter 2. Phonological Awareness and Beginning Phonics.
Chapter 3. Phonics and Sight Word Instruction.
Chapter 4. Reading Fluency.
Chapter 5. Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension.
Chapter 6. Spelling.
Chapter 7. Handwriting and Written Expression.
Chapter 8. Basic Math Skills.
Chapter 9. Math Problem-Solving.