Worries Are Like Clouds$14.99 Hardback
Add to cartQuestions?
- Worries Are Like CloudsCompares worries to the weather, acknowledging that some days are wonderful and some are not so wonderful and can be a bit tough.
Worries are Like Clouds compares worries to the weather, acknowledging that some days are wonderful, filled with golden sunlight that calls us outside to run and jump and play with fresh air on our faces. But some days are not so wonderful and can be a bit tough.
- A beautifully illustrated picture book exploring personal and social issues faced by children.
- 'A note to parents and teachers from Shona' offers understanding and guidance.
- Highly qualified Australian author.
- Strategies have been identified by psychological research and clinical practice.
The issues covered such as body image and anxiety and sadness have received recent national coverage and discussion. They are the focus of government and social organisation campaigns.