What in the World Do You Do When Your Parents Divorce: A Survival Guide for KidsRRP - $18.95 Our Price - $17.95 Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
- What in the World Do You Do When Your Parents DivorceThis book can help you get through this sad, hard, mixed-up time. It can help you find answers to questions that may be bothering you a lot.
Age Range: 7 to 12
In a simple question-and-answer format, this book is a valuable tool for helping children cope with divorce. It gently explains what divorce is, why parents divorce, how to adjust to new living arrangements, how to handle feelings, and other basics to help children understand what's happening in their lives.
Divorce means big changes for kids. This book guides them through this sad, hard, mixed-up time. It can help you find answers to questions that may be bothering you a lot, like:
- Is the divorce my fault?
- What happens to our family now?
- Who will take care of me?
- What if I feel “stuck in the middle”?
- What do I do about my feelings?
- Will my parents ever get back together?
With honesty and simplicity, the authors help children realise that divorce isn't their fault, strong emotions are okay, and families can survive difficult changes. Written to and for kids, this book is also recommended for parents, educators, counsellors, and youth workers.