What Do You Say . . . What Do You Do . . . In the Community?: A Social Skills GameRRP - $120.50 Our Price - $114.95 Game
Add to cartQuestions?
- What Do You Say . . . What Do You Do . . . In the Community?An interactive, open-ended game that builds social & decision-making skills for a variety of situations.
Age Range: 5 to 14
Prepare your students for life outside the home and classroom! What Do You Say...What Do You Do... In the Community? is an interactive, open-ended game that builds social and decision-making skills appropriate for a variety of situations.
Students move around the colourful community game board and answer social-skills questions. With each correct answer, they collect a token and try to fill a token strip. The first to fill the token strip, or collect the most tokens, wins!
Students will visit places on the game board common to all communities: doctor's office, police station, library, fire station, hospital, courthouse, city hall, park, grocery store, restaurants, and more. The Social Situation Cards target several different settings. The open-ended questions encourage students to problem-solve and are excellent for role-play.
What Do You Do...What Do You Say... In the Community?
- 6 Categories of Social Situations: Medical, Outside, Places to Eat, Stores, Business/Government, All Around
- 390 Community Situation Cards (3 3/8" x 1 3/4")
- Illustrated Community Game Board (18" x 18")
- 144 Laminated Community Tokens
- 6 Community Characters and 6 Token Strips with Die
Table of Contents
- Colourful, foldable, 18 ̋ x 18 ̋ Game Board
- 390 colour-coded Community Situation Cards (65 cards per Community area)
- 6 laminated cardboard Community Characters
- 144 laminated cardboard Community Tokens (24 of each colour)
- 6 Token Strips
- Six-colour Dice