Webber Problem Solving Photo LottoRRP - $118.00 Our Price - $99.95 Game
Add to cartQuestions?
- Webber Problem Solving Photo LottoTargets 6 essential problem-solving skills: analogies, what doesn't belong, inferencing, sequencing, predicting & classifying
Age Range: 6+
Making good decisions is no problem with this lotto game. Webber Problem Solving Photo Lotto improves reasoning, inferencing, sequencing, and semantic skills: the essential components of logical thinking and the building blocks students need before they can advance to higher-level, abstract problem-solving.
Students match photos on their lotto boards with the answers to problem-solving questions on the 192 game cards. Full-colour photos make this lotto game appropriate for students with autism, learning disabilities, specific language impairments, attention deficits, and auditory-processing disorders.
Webber Problem Solving Photo Lotto targets six essential problem-solving skills: Analogies, What Doesn’t Belong, Inferencing, Sequencing, Predicting, and Classifying.
Table of Contents
- 48 colour photo lotto boards, 24 double-sided, laminated & numbered (8 1/2" x 11")
- 192 Game Cards, 6 categories with 32 cards each (2 1/8" x 3 5/8")
- Lotto Chips in assorted colours (3/4")
- Instructions and game variations for 5 or more players
- 1-4 players