Webber Photo Phonology: Minimal Pair CardsRRP - $247.50 Our Price - $208.95 Cards
Add to cartQuestions?
- Webber Photo PhonologyThe Webber Photo Phonology Minimal Pair Cards feature photos of children, grown-ups, cows, pigs, chickens, and other assorted items.
Age Range: 3+
Research shows that many children respond better to photos than to illustrations. The Webber Photo Phonology Minimal Pair Cards feature photos of children, grown-ups, cows, pigs, chickens, and other assorted items. This set truly is the ONLY one like it in the entire universe!
The Photo Phonology Minimal Pair Cards have over 500 one-of-a-kind photos that your children will love! Not only will the pictures make you smile; wait until you see the packaging! Each deck is in a colourful tin with a hinged lid for ease of use and longer life.
Photo Phonology Minimal Pair Cards set includes:
- ten decks focusing on these phonological processes: Final consonant deletion, Fronting, Stopping, Cluster reduction, Stridency deletion, Gliding, Prevocalic voicing, Postvocalic devoicing, Initial consonant deletion, Nasalization.
- contains 28 gorgeous photo minimal pair cards (56 total, all 2 1/2" x 3 1/2")
- is colour-coded and numbered for easy sorting
- contains content and game idea cards
- is packaged in sturdy storage tins
Each Minimal Pairs card deck can also be purchased individually.
Table of Contents
Ten card decks, each in a colourful tin:
- Final Consonant Deletion
- Cluster Reduction
- Stridency Deletion
- Prevocalic Voicing
- Postvocalic Voicing
- Initial Consonant Deletion