The Voice Box$101.00 Cards (inc CD)
Add to cartQuestions?
- The Voice BoxA complete, practical resource of instantly accessible ideas for use by voice specialists including teachers, speech & language therapists.
The Voice Box offers a complete resource of instantly accessible ideas for use by voice specialists including professional voice users, teachers, speech and language therapists, actors and occupational voice users.
- Intended as a practical resource for use in clinics and classrooms, in studio and on stage.
- Voice exercises, which may be used both for remedial and training purposes are provided on accessible A5 cards. Each exercise is carefully explained and supported by sound theoretical knowledge where appropriate.
- Vocal Information cards are also included and provide invaluable information and advice on remediation, intervention and voice training.
- The cards are comprehensive and unique and are intended to be part of the practical resources of every voice practitioner.
- A separate CD-Rom allows the information on each card to be downloaded and printed to encourage carryover by the client or student.
- Vocal Hygiene
- Posture; Relaxation
- Onset of the Note
- Exploration of Pitch
- Muscular Flexibility
- Safe Shouting
- Working for Variety
- Development and Control of Volume
- Role Play
Table of Contents
A5 (210 x 148mm) Cards