The Anxiety Management Manual: A therapist guide for an effective 10-session CBT treatment program$34.95 Softcover
Add to cartQuestions?
- The Anxiety Management ManualAn easy to use manualised cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) treatment program with over 20 years of successful client outcomes
Are you a busy health professional treating clients who suffer from anxiety or stress? The Anxiety Management Manual is designed for you. An easy to use manualised cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) treatment program with over 20 years of successful client outcomes, it delivers results.
Renee Mill's Anxiety Solutions CBT 10-week program outlined in this manual benefits a wide range of clients, diagnoses and problems. The core of the program is a 4-step process that can help any person regardless of whether the symptoms of anxiety are mild, moderate or severe. It is effective if the anxiety presents alone or co-exists with other mental health conditions including depression, bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder. Even clients who have never received a formal diagnosis, but feel stressed at times, will benefit from this program.
It has been used successfully with students struggling with exam stress, sportsmen battling with performance anxiety and managers in business dealing with high levels of work stress. In addition, the tools and 4-step procedure are great for resilience building in the normal population.
Unlike many other CBT programs, this one is based on the premise that just learning about tools, or practising them once or twice, will have no positive effect on symptoms. Repeated guided practice over 90 days is what leads to real and lasting change through the development of new neural circuits. This program provides the wherewithal for your clients to rewire their brains.
The Anxiety Management Manual includes a complete copy of the program's accompanying client resource - The Anxiety Management Workbook to help you guide clients through numerous practical tools easily incorporated into daily living in a useful manner and taught in a way that the regular lay person can grasp quickly, easily and with success.
The benefits of using The Anxiety Management Manual in your practice include:
- Easy to jump in right away and start using with clients. All you need to do is read the manual introduction then follow the weekly session content.
- Increased retention rates with your clients as the structured content helps clients feel part of their therapeutic process, empowered with knowledge and more committed to therapy.
- The ten-session format aligns perfectly with Australian Medicare rebates for approved therapy.
- Can be run in a small group format to lower the cost for clients and value add to your practice via marketing your groups to GP’s, schools and businesses.