Teach All, Reach All Grades K-8: Instructional design & Delivery with TGIFRRP - $84.50 Our Price - $79.95 Softcover (inc CD)
Add to cartQuestions?
- Teach All, Reach All Grades K-8An excellent resource, this book provides information about instructional design and delivery - more than 175 practical classroom strategies. Grades K-8.
Age Range: 5 to 14
If you are serious about filling your bag of tricks with proven ideas, this is the instructional strategy book for you. Teach All, Reach All provides more than 175 practical classroom strategies with a companion CD of reproducible forms, including one to guide effective lesson design.
Instructional design and delivery become even more critical as schools implement Response to Intervention (RTI). The fundamental concept of RTI is that students receive high-quality instruction and interventions that enable them to be successful. RTI has the advantage of broad application-it can potentially benefit all students. Likewise, this book is about high-quality instruction and interventions that are available for all students and grade levels. Teach All, Reach All complements the fundamental premise of RTI.
The book is organised around typical concerns and questions that teachers often face, such as:
- What can I do about the students who do not participate during my instruction?
- What can I do about the students who forget information that I presented yesterday or a few hours ago?
- What can I do about the students who do not work cooperatively, or rely on others to do the practice activities?
- What can I do about the students who do not complete or submit assignments?
- What can I do about the students who do not perform well with traditional test formats?
This user-friendly book offers a variety of options for addressing these and 20 other common questions, plus an entire section dedicated to tips for effective lesson delivery.