Talk About Causes and Consequences$43.95 Spiral Bound
Add to cartQuestions?
Age Range: 6 to 17
Help students use language to describe cause-effect relationships in situations depicted in cleverly illustrated and often humorous situations. Reproducible worksheets are included. The book is divided into three sections:
- Student Worksheets. Three types of activities are included in this section:
- What caused this? Students are presented with descriptions of situations and asked to explain possible causes.
- What might happen? Students are presented with descriptions of situations and asked to state possible consequences;
- Finish the sentence. Students are asked to finish incomplete sentences by stating possible consequences.
- Short Story Worksheets. The stories in this section are each followed by questions that require students to describe causes and consequences relating to the story events.
- Picture Story Challenge. After listening to an incomplete story, students are asked questions relating to causes and consequences. Each story is accompanied by a picture.