Talisman 1 Series: 10 book setRRP - $101.95 Our Price - $84.95 Set
Add to cartQuestions?
- Talisman 1 SeriesThis high interest decodable readers series introduces alternative vowel spellings for catch-up readers for ages 8 to 14.
Age Range: 8 to 14
Zak’s adventures begin when his Grandpa gives him a talisman with special powers. From this day on, Zak’s life is never the same again. Catch-up readers for ages 8 to 14.
Starting with the sound ‘ae’, each of the 10 books in the first series introduces one phoneme and its alternative spellings. Shares the same phonic progression as the Rescue Series and can be used in parallel.
Progress to Titan’s Gauntlets with more alternative vowel, consonant spellings and common Latin Suffixes and then move to the Talisman 2 Series which introduces further alternative vowel, consonant spellings, and common Latin suffixes.
Ten books introducing alternative vowel spellings.
- Book 1: ‘ae’: ay, ai, a, a-e, ea, ey
- Book 2: ‘ee’: ee, ea, y, e, ie, e-e, ei
- Book 3: ‘oe’: ow, oa, oe, o-e, o
- Book 4: ‘er’: , er, ir, ur,or, ear
- Book 5: ‘ow”oi’: ow, ou & oi, oy
- Book 6: ‘oo’: oo, ue, u-e, ew, ou, u
- Book 7:‘ie’: igh, ie, i-e, i, y
- Book 8: ‘or’:or, ore, a, aw, awe, au, ar, al, ough
- Book 9: ‘air’: air, are, ear, ere, eir
- Book 10: ‘ar’: ar, a, al, au, ear