Stuff That's Loud: A Teen's Guide to Unspiraling When OCD Gets Noisy$28.90 Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
- Stuff That's LoudFull of powerful tools & engaging illustrations to help you live the life you want to live, instead of being controlled by OCD.
Do you have thoughts that seem loud? Do your worries spiral out of control and then suck you in? Do intrusive thoughts show up and make you scared of doing certain things - or not doing things - a certain way? Do you ever get a feeling like something bad might happen? Does this loud stuff make you feel alone, or worse - crazy? First, you aren’t alone - even if it sometimes feels that way. And second, you are not crazy. But you might be struggling with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). And while OCD can be difficult, you don’t have to let it have power over you. Instead, you can live a life full of meaning, great relationships and joy with the help of this book.
In Stuff That’s Loud, you’ll learn exposure and response prevention (ERP), and ideas from acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) to help you break free from loud, spiralling OCD thoughts and behaviours:
- You’ll learn to be curious about the world around you
- You’ll use willingness to step forward boldly
- Flexibility skills to practice everywhere
- So that you can live a life you want
Life doesn’t have to stay stuck any longer!