Speech and Language Screener Quick Take AlongRRP - $24.95 Our Price - $21.50 Spiral Bound
Add to cartQuestions?
- Speech and Language Screener Quick Take AlongGather baseline data, identify areas of concern, or monitor student progress in many speech & language areas.
Use the Speech and Language Screener Quick Take Along Mini-Book as an initial screening tool to gather baseline data, identify areas of concern, or monitor student progress. This non-standardised screener assesses many areas of speech and language including:
- Connected Speech
- Following Directions
- Listening Comprehension
- Phonological Awareness
- Social Skills
How to Use the Screener
- Choose the sections you want to administer: the entire screener, one section, or several sections. The Stimulus Mini-Book includes all prompts.
- Record results on your own data collection form, or use a FREE downloadable, double-sided, printable screener form (click Free Resources button). Print extra forms to fold and keep with your Stimulus Mini-Book.
- Use the data from the Screener to:
- Determine if further evaluation is necessary.***
- Develop appropriate goals for students diagnosed with a speech or language delay.
- Monitor progress for students receiving speech or language services.
***The Speech and Language Screener Quick Take Along Mini-Book does not take the place of standardised assessments to determine eligibility for speech and language services.
Table of Contents
- 64 pages, 5" x 3"
- FREE downloadable screener form
- Spiral-bound, laminated, and tear resistant