Shrink-Rap Set - 7 Book SetRRP - $165.95 Our Price - $155.95 Set
Add to cartQuestions?
- Shrink-Rap Set - 7 Book SetPopular set of 7 books written by mental health professionals for children and those working with them. Lively and humorous illustrations make tough subjects easier to approach. Save by buying the set!
This popular set of 6 books are written by leading Australian mental health professionals for children and those working with them. Neil Phillips' lively and humorous illustrations make these sometimes tough subjects easier to approach. The six books in the set are:
- Full of Beans - a book about ADHD for kids
- The School Wobblies - for worried kids with "school phobia"
- The Secret Problem - explains OCD (Obsessive Compulsive) to kids
- The Panic Book - about panic and how it can be treated and beaten
- Too Blue - tackles tough topics like suicide in a clear & helpful way.
- Lost in a Mind Field - simply explains the confusing topic of psychosis
- How to bust the Worry Warts - for children who worry too much & those who want to help them