SenseAble Strategies: Including Diverse Learners Through Multisensory Strategies$64.00 Spiral Bound
Add to cartQuestions?
Teaching through the four modalities (visual, auditory, tactile, kinaesthetic) and integrating learning styles into lesson planning are made easier with SenseAble Strategies.
Grab your students' attention with noisemakers. Draw three-dimensional number lines. Apply puffy paint to workbook pages. These and hundreds of other unique, innovative, classroom-tested strategies target diverse learning styles through the often underused tactile and kinesthetic modalities.
This resource enables teachers to reach all students and also includes:
Table of Contents
Introduction - What's so SenseAble About Learning Styles?
Section 1: The SenseAble Approach
- 1. Identifying your students' learning styles
- 2. Teaching your students about learning styles
- 3. The home-school connection
- 4. Lesson planning
- 5. Assessing what your students have learned
- 6. Visual strategies
- 7. Tactile strategies
- 8. Kinesthetic strategies
- 9. Auditory strategies
- 10. Mulitisensory strategies