Secondary Girls Fiction Pack: Reading age 8.RRP - $89.95 Our Price - $85.95 Set
Add to cartQuestions?
- Secondary Girls Fiction PackDyslexia-friendly layout, typeface and paperstock this pack of 6 fantastic titles, aimed at secondary-aged girls with a reading age of 8 years.
Age Range: 12 to 18
Level: Reading Age 8
A pack of 6 readers aimed at girls.
Perceptions of reluctant or less confident readers as male mean that there is less accessible fiction available for girls. This pack is specifically selected as being of interest for girl reluctant readers - it offers strong female protagonists.
This set of books, has a dyslexia-friendly layout, typeface and paperstock so that even more readers can enjoy it. It has been edited to a reading age of 8 at an interest level for readers aged from 13 to 18 years.
It features a removable ‘dyslexia-friendly’ sticker.
• Soul Desire - Iris and Nate had found a way to be together when Nate was stolen away. Now Iris must enlist his family’s help to ensure he can exist at all.
• The Greatest Show Of All - Dramatic and evocative reworking of William Shakespeare's The Twelfth Night. Kitty runs away to join the circus but must disguise herself as a boy.
• I See You Baby - Two teenagers meet at a music festival, yet neither one is exactly what they seem. There’s no harm pretending for one weekend, is there?
• Just Another Little Lie - Violet's mum hasn't been herself for a while. A few too many glasses of wine in the evening. A stark, honest and deeply moving novella.
• Letting Go - A thoughtful and moving novella of love, loss and learning when to let go, from the YA 'queen of emotional suspense' Cat Clarke.
• Pavee and the Buffer Girl - A stunning new teen and dyslexia-friendly edition of the moving story of lives lived on the edge of society and love in its many forms.
Occasionally one of the titles listed above may become temporarily unavailable, when this happens we will replace it with another similar title with the same reading age.