Say & Glue for Language & Listening Fun SheetsRRP - $55.00 Our Price - $49.95 Softcover
Add to cartQuestions?
- Say & Glue for Language & Listening Fun SheetsYour early learners have a chance to be in cut-and-paste heaven while they listen and learn six important language skills: categorising, functions, following complex directions & conditional directions, retelling stories & understanding basic concepts.
Age Range: 4 to 8
Your early learners have a chance to be in cut-and-paste heaven while they listen and learn six important language skills: categorising, telling what items are used for (functions), following complex directions, following conditional directions (if…then), retelling stories (semantic recall), and understanding basic concepts (25 basic concepts in all!).
Language & Listening has 94 two-part activities, each one with:
- A full-page picture scene with terrific artwork;
- An instruction page with:
- 4-12 directions to follow. ("Find the ladybug. Glue it on the ground.")
- 3-5 language expansion activities. ("Name something a bird does.")
- Drawings of items to cut and paste on the picture scene page (e.g, bee, butterfly, duck, turtle, ladybug, & bird).
Language & Listening also has easy-to-follow instructions, a parent/helper letter, extension activities for each skill, and two motivating awards. So, get out your scissors and glue!