Age Range: 9 to 14
The Survival Guide for Money Smarts: Earn, Save, Spend, GiveRRP - $26.50 Our Price - $24.95, Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
This survival guide introduces the basics of financial literacy and money management for kids from earning and saving money to spending and donating it and gives readers essential skills for financial know-how. The book also explores how choices about money and finances connect to character development and social-emotional well-being. Readers will find ideas for setting money goals, delaying gratification, being thrifty, building self-esteem, giving to charity, and making socially responsible spending and donating decisions.
The book includes special features such as:
- Fictional vignettes in a choose-your-own-adventure style, putting readers in hypothetical situations where they need to make decisions about how to manage money
- True success stories about real kids who made smart financial decisions
- Vocabulary boxes that highlight important terms
- "Financial tactics" boxes with helpful tools, tips, and strategies
- Quizzes, checklists, and lots more