Pre-Referral Intervention Manual (PRIM): Fourth EditionRRP - $149.95 Our Price - $134.95 Softcover (inc CD)
Add to cartQuestions?
- Pre-Referral Intervention Manual (PRIM)The most comprehensive learning & behaviour manual, full of easy to implement interventions for teachers.
Age Range: 5 to 18
The Pre-Referral Intervention Manual-Fourth Edition (PRIM-4) provides a direct response to mandated pre-referral intervention activities. It may be used by a teacher or group of educators, such as a learning or behaviour support team, to develop a comprehensive plan of intervention strategies for a student.
The updated and expanded 4th edition of the Pre-Referral Intervention Manual (PRIM-4) provides an easy-to-use and comprehensive resource to enable pre-referral intervention in regular education classrooms.
Key features of the PRIM-4:
- Contains over 4,000 intervention strategies for the 250 most common learning and behaviour problems.
- The intervention strategies are easily implemented in classrooms by regular education teachers.
- Now includes a Social Skills section which provides interventions to help students master specific social skills.
- Includes an appendix for the implementation of the behavioural interventions. A CD with the reproducible Appendix pages in PDF format is also included.
- Improves the teachers ability to individualise instruction for students in the classroom.
- Was developed by regular and special education teachers.
- One of the most comprehensive learning and behaviour intervention manuals available.
The PRIM-4 should be included in each school's professional library and made available to principals, special educators, regular educators, and guidance counsellors involved in pre-referral activities.
Includes CD with copies of each of the reproducible forms (NB. this is not the same as the PRIM CD which contains software to enable individual plans to be created from the PRIM contents).
|Pre-Referral Intervention Manual (PRIM)|
|Softcover (inc CD)||$134.95||Cart+|
|Learning and Behavior Problem Checklist|
pack of 25
|Intervention Strategies Documentation Forms|
pack of 50
|Pre-Referral Intervention Manual CD ROM, 4ed|