Play for Keeps: Level 3RRP - $51.50 Our Price - $46.95 Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
- Play for KeepsGet serious about sports with this 5 book readers set. Featured sports are: volleyball, basketball, soccer, track and field, and softball
Age Range: 9 to 14
Level: 3rd Grade Readability
Every young athlete has a story. What makes each one special? Why do they compete? Did they ever want to quit? Get serious about sports with the Orton Middle School Fighting Elks!
Featured sports are: volleyball, basketball, soccer, track and field, and softball.
- 95% of the words are from the 1,450 most common words in the English language, with an emphasis on high-frequency and decodable words.
- Sports terms are introduced in prologue art and supported in context.
- Cohesive text promotes fluency and comprehension.
- Tony is on the track team. He loves to run, but things get tough when he’s put on a relay team.
- Ella moves to Orton and joins the softball team. Can she fit in and help her new team win?
- Omar plays goalie on the soccer team. Things go badly for him when the new coach won’t focus on defense.
- Ryan is new to the basketball team. Can he become a team player when he is used to being alone?
- For Kaylee, being on the volleyball team is the best part of school. If she doesn’t get her grades up, she won’t make the team.