Personal Well-Being Lessons For Secondary Schools: Positive Psychology In Action For 11 To 14 Year Olds$59.95 Softcover
Add to cartQuestions?
- Personal Well-Being Lessons For Secondary SchoolsA highly practical resource backed up by scientific research from the field of positive psychology
This book offers practitioners working with 11 to 14 year olds a highly practical education resource for running personal well-being lessons, backed up by scientific research from the field of positive psychology.
The book is divided into six subject headings, with six lessons offered per subject area. This will allow you to run a programme with between 6 to 36 lessons. The six core concepts within positive psychology for young people are: Positive Self, Positive Body, Positive Emotions, Positive Mindsets, Positive Direction and Positive Relationships. The authors ensure that the lessons are easy to understand, to lead and to manage by ensuring each lesson contains:
- A suggested 60 minute outline lesson plan
- The main body or the 'how-to' of running the lesson
- Suggested homework where appropriate
- Academic references and resources
This is a must-have resource for PSHE teachers, SEAL co-ordinators, educational psychologists and youth and community workers looking to deliver a personal well-being curriculum.