Mini Apraxia Photo CardsRRP - $186.95 Our Price - $179.95 Cards
Add to cartQuestions?
- Mini Apraxia Photo CardsThis evidence-based, portable card set helps SLPs treat apraxia of speech in children.
Age Range: 3+
Webber MINI Apraxia Photo Cards is the smaller, more portable version of the Webber BIG Apraxia Photo Cards! These mini cards use the same photos found in the BIG deck but come in PAIRS, allowing additional ways for children to practice their target sounds by playing such classic games as Memory, Match, Go Fish, and more.
This evidence-based card set helps SLPs treat children with apraxia of speech by focusing on repetition of the movement sequences of the lips, tongue, and jaw to form consonant and vowel sounds in six basic syllable shapes:
- VC (egg)
- CV (go)
- VCVC (oven)
- CVCV (cookie)
- CVC (hat)
- CVCVC (ketchup)
The photo-word cards are organised by syllable shapes and ease of production. Includes:
- 10 Vowel Sounds: Long/Short A, E, I, O, U.
- 21 Consonant Sounds: P, B, M, W (bilabials), F, V, voiced/voiceless TH (dentals), T, D, L, N, S, Z (alveolars), SH, CH, J, Prevocalic R, Y (palatals), K, G (velars) and H (glottal).
The Photo-Word Cards have six activities:
- Learn the Definition
- Hear and Say the Sounds
- Finish the Sentence
- Answer the Question
- Complete the Rhyme
- Repeat the Phrases/Sentences
Webber MINI Apraxia Photo Cards
- 520 matching pairs, 1040 cards total (2 1Ú2 x 2 1Ú2)
- Instruction with theory and research and game ideas
- Sturdy storage box
The instruction booklet includes 21 sound-loaded stories for each consonant, outlines research-based activities to use with the cards, and guides the therapist in developing individualised prompts for the cards.