Let's Talk - Book A: Tackling Sensitive and Distressing Events in a school community$46.95 Softcover
Add to cartQuestions?
- Let's Talk - Book ALooks at responding to distressing incidents and tackling school and community issues, including sudden death or serious injury of a child, school vandalism, refugee children.
Age Range: 5 to 10
This two-book photocopiable resource provides ready-to-use frameworks and strategies for school leaders and teachers who find themselves needing to address difficult issues with children, or provide leadership in the face of unexpected events.
Book A looks at responding to distressing incidents and tackling school and community issues. Topics include:
- the sudden death of an adult or child;
- serious injury of a child in a road accident;
- serious damage to the school by vandalism;
- the arrival of refugee children;
- and much more.