Implementing Classwide PBIS: A Guide to Supporting Teachers$68.99 Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
- Implementing Classwide PBISComprehensive guide to supporting K–12 teachers in effective implementation of classwide positive behavioural interventions & supports (CWPBIS)
Age Range: 5 to 18
Filling a vital need, this is the first comprehensive guide to supporting K–12 teachers in effective implementation of classwide positive behavioural interventions and supports (CWPBIS). The book presents a roadmap for designing and delivering professional development based on behavioural principles. Procedures are outlined for providing data-driven CWPBIS training and coaching that is responsive to the needs of each teacher. User-friendly features include illustrative case studies, learning questions and exercises at the end of each chapter, and reproducible training tools. The large-size format and lay-flat binding facilitate photocopying; purchasers also get access to a Web page where they can download and print the reproducible materials.
This book will be useful for school psychologists, school and district administrators, PBIS team leaders, coaches, trainers, school social workers, and counsellors in schools serving students ages 6–17; instructors and graduate students in school psychology and education.
Table of Contents
I. Supporting Teachers’ Implementation of CWPBIS: Foundations and Basic Principles
- Foundations of CWPBIS
- Behavioral Principles That Impact Adult Behavior Changes
- Overview of Implementation Supports for Teachers
II. Empirically Supported Strategies to Support Teachers’ CWPBIS Implementation
- A Road Map to Building Systems of Support for Teachers
- Designing Effective Training Activities for CWPBIS
- Coaching to Support Teachers’ Implementation of CWPBIS
III. Data-Based Decision Making to Support Teachers’ CWPBIS Implementation
- Data Collection Systems and Performance Feedback
- Differentiated Supports for Teachers