Identification and Evaluation of Learning Disabilities: The School Team's Guide to Student Success$48.95 Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
When it comes to designing instruction for students with learning disabilities, one size does not fit all, and that's also true for identifying and evaluating learning disabilities. Theories and legislation aside, its critical for your school team to have a comprehensive plan to make sure every child gets the right kind of attention and no one falls through the cracks.
This compelling, easy-to-use handbook guides general educators, special educators, administrators, and school psychologists through the eligibility and evaluation stages to ensure that students get the best services and interventions they need to be successful. You will find:
- Guidance on what data to collect and how to collect it
- Strategies for combining RTI with a comprehensive evaluation to diagnose SLD
- Detailed case studies; with graphs, figures, and test scores; at the school, classroom, and individual student level
Everyone on your team has the same goal: to help students with learning challenges achieve success. This comprehensive resource has the tools you need to make that happen.
Table of Contents
About the Authors
- An Overview of RTI and SLD Evaluation
- Defining and Diagnosing Specific Learning Disabilities
- Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Using Tier 1 and Tier 2 Data To Inform SLD
- Psychological Processing and Academic Performance
- Comprehensive Evaluation Case Studies
- School Team Functioning