Getting it Right with SEND: A toolkit for all primary schools$59.95 Spiral Bound (inc CD)
Add to cartQuestions?
Age Range: 5 to 12
Receiving a new class each year is always an exciting challenge. Working out their strengths and weaknesses, their learning styles and ways of working will be down to your skill in observation and managing their potential. We know in every class there will be a percentage of pupils with special educational needs. So this guide is packed with tables and grids, to help you understand the best way forward, the support you can offer and guidance as to when to seek help.
- My Learners and Me: a guide for class teachers
- Quality First Teaching ideas
- Information gathering tools
- SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disability) friendly classroom guide
- SEND teaching and learning ideas
- Recording grids
- Guidance on when and how to offer intervention
- Provision mapping, recording and reviewing tools
- Ideas for boosting reading development; numeracy skills; language concepts and pragmatic skills
- Assessment tools for graduated responses
- Advice on reviewing personal learning targets
- Templates and forms on accompanying CD for easy reproduction