Early Years Restorative Practices Visual Script and Cards$54.95 Softcover
Add to cartQuestions?
A child’s ability to successfully engage in a restorative approach develops in line with their ability to reason. ‘The Visual Script’ has been developed as a modified version of the original Restorative Practice Conference Script.
It has been designed to support the following groups:
- Children in the Early Years (K-2)
- Children with Special Needs (Autism Spectrum Disorder, Language Disorders)
- Children who have experienced trauma
- Children from Generational Poverty
- Some boys
The Visual Script aims to support these groups by:
- Helping them to identify and express their feelings and thoughts, and understand those expressed by others. (expressive and receptive language)
- Providing them a concrete aid to help them follow what may be an abstract process.
- Providing the facilitator with language that is brief, clear and concise.