DOT Reading Comprehension: with paint markersRRP - $83.95 Our Price - $75.95 Spiral Bound
Add to cartQuestions?
- DOT Reading ComprehensionReproducible, interactive theme based game sheets at 3 difficulty levels so you may choose the most appropriate level for each particular student.
Age Range: 7+
Now your students can dot their way to reading success!!! DOT Reading Comprehension is a basic reading comprehension therapy resource. Here is how it works. Each student gets a game sheet at a specific reading level and a paint marker. Students follow the directions, dotting each dot as he/she answers questions based upon what he/she read. This is what it includes:
• Contains reproducible, interactive theme based game sheets written at three separate difficulty levels so you may choose the most appropriate level for each particular student.
• Comprehension tasks require students to match, answer factual questions, give the main idea, retell, paraphrase, define, describe, rhyme, give antonyms/synonyms, categorize, make predictions, give opinions, evaluate, and more.
• All paragraphs & short stories in Levels 2 and 3 are written at 5.0 or below, based on the Flesch-Kincaid Reading Scale.
• Paint markers/Ink daubers included, and also sold separately, if extras required.
Paper and pencil tasks are what your students dread, so show them how much fun reading comprehension can be by targeting these essential skills using paint markers!