DOGMA Level 1 Kit: Donah Orton-Gilligham Methodology Assessment (D.O.G.M.A.)$272.00 Kit
Add to cartQuestions?
- DOGMA Level 1 KitA monitoring tool for reading: fluency, phonics, vocabulary and comprehension. Appropriate for students with dyslexia and other decoding disabilities.
- Research-based Orton-Gillingham based Progress Monitoring tool
- Appropriate for students with dyslexia and other decoding disabilities
- Appropriate for RTI progress monitoring for students at risk
- Provides progress monitoring for fluency, phonics, vocabulary, and comprehension
- Includes Adminstration Booklet (36 pages; neat binding; usable for all levels of assessment)
- Includes Level One Student Reader (200 pages; spiral bound; for use by student during assessment)
- Includes 20 Student Record Forms (each 36 pages; neat binding)
- Use 1 Student Record Form for each student (includes record sheets for all Level One Progress Monitoring activities)