Differentiating Reading Instruction for Success With RTI, Grades K-3: A Day-To-Day Management Guide with Interactive Tools, Targeted Lessons, and Tier$69.95 Softcover (inc CD)
Add to cartQuestions?
- Differentiating Reading Instruction for Success With RTI, Grades K-3Packed with planning sheets, record-keeping forms, and reproducible student materials.
Age Range: 4 to 8
Margo Southall shares her classroom-tested tools for differentiating reading instruction within an RTI framework:
- assessment strategies;
- when-then charts describing a menu of intervention options;
- targeted lessons and interventions in word recognition, fluency, and comprehension;
- techniques for forming and managing small groups;
- guidelines and practical tips for implementing Tier 2 and Tier 3 interventions,
- and so much more.
Packed with planning sheets, record-keeping forms, and reproducible student materials; including kid-friendly charts, visual aids, games, and interactive tools; this resource will help teachers efficiently and effectively differentiate instruction.
Includes a CD with more than 100 reproducible forms and student resource pages. For use with Grades K-3.