Differentiating Math Instruction, 3ed: Common Core Mathematics in the 21st Century Classroom$64.00 Softcover
Add to cartQuestions?
Age Range: 5 to 14
It’s all too familiar: A classroom of 25+ students: all with very different needs and learning styles. Do you sometimes feels more like a juggler than a math teacher, struggling to keep all those balls in air? William Bender is prepared to lend a hand with this new edition of one of the most important books on differentiating math instruction written in recent years.
Just what makes Differentiating Math Instruction such a favourite among K-8 teachers? It’s the only book that successfully blends the best of what technology has to offer with guidelines for meeting the objectives set forth by the Common Core. Every new innovation in math instruction is addressed:
- Flipping math instruction
- Project-based learning
- Using Khan Academy in the classroom
- Educational gaming
- Teaching for deeper conceptual understanding
Before long, all of your students will engage more deeply with math content, no matter their pace or learning style.
Table of Contents
- Differentiated Mathematics Instruction
- Differentiated Instructional Models: Lesson Modification and Learning Centers for Mathematics
- Flipped Mathematics Classes and Project Based Learning: New Differentiated Instructional Models in Mathematics
- Strategies for Differentiating Early Math Instruction
- Strategies for Differentiating Instruction In Grades Three Through Six
- Strategies for Differentiating Instruction In Grades Six Through Eight
- Differentiated Assessments and Response to Intervention