Comprehending More Complex Auditory Information: Sequencing, Concrete Details, Subtle Clues, Social LanguageRRP - $63.95 Our Price - $57.50 Softcover
Add to cartQuestions?
- Comprehending More Complex Auditory InformationStrengthen comprehension, memory of specific information, understand subtle messages & describe daily events
Age Range: 9 to 13
This book for older students is designed to strengthen comprehension, memory of specific information, understanding subtle messages and describing daily events. Improving in these skill areas will help students talk about their own experiences with more ease.
The goals of these activities are:
- To remember logical order of the events.
- To retain the main information and retain specific details.
- To remember subtle points of the story.
- To remember time concepts in the story.
- To remember two-part and three-part stories (similar to remembering chapters in a book).
Comprehending More Complex Auditory Information contains 88 reproducible pages. Language Age: 9-13