BrainSnack: 300 Problem Solving Cards with CD$250.00 Cards
Add to cartQuestions?
BrainSnack will work the brain and amaze the eye with 300 graded problem-solving cards. Whether it is recognising and completing patterns or finding mistakes and objects that don't belong, the appetite for more will grow. Brainsnack is a resource kit that will stimulate and challenge young minds and introduce and develop a wide range of problem-solving and logic strategies.
Brainsnack is a complete problem-solving resource for your classroom.
- 300 levelled problem-solving and logic cards
- The cards are graded by a star system from one star being the easiest, to three stars being the most difficult. It is recommended that students complete each level before moving on.
- Answers are provided for each problem and feature:
- an icon indicating the type of problem
- a hint or extra tip to aid in solving where relevant (Note: These are also included on the back of each puzzle card)
- a detailed solution
Student record cards
- Student record cards are provided to allow students to track and record their progress through the 300 cards. The cards are provided as a template to be copied by the teacher for individual students.
Each of the 300 cards in the Brainsnack box is also provided as a digital version, allowing the teacher to present the problem to a larger group via a projector, personal computer or interactive whiteboard. The answer and student record cards are also provided.
Each digital card also features:
- a clickable icon detailing the problem-solving technique
- a clickable icon showing a hint or extra tip to aid in solving (where relevant)
Includes Unlimited School Licence for the Software