Bjorem Speech Sound Cues Lateralization$78.50 Cards
Add to cartQuestions?
- Bjorem Speech Sound Cues LateralizationBrightly illustrated cards incorporate “new sounds” to help children eliminate the old sound and old speech pattern
Bjorem Speech Sound Cues Lateralization incorporates “new sounds” to help children eliminate the old sound and old speech pattern. The idea behind these "new sound" cues is to STOP shaping the "old" sound that the child is lateralising and to start from scratch with a "new" sound. When a child thinks we're working on /s/ they often go back to lateralising (or /sh/ & /ch/ if those are the phonemes they're lateralising), even if they're accurate at the isolation level.... so, Bjorem Speech Publications have created NEW SOUNDS for /s/, /z/, /ʃ /, / tʃ /, and /dʒ/ .
The deck includes:
- "New Sound" cues to help eliminate lateralisation
- Target words for /s/, /z/, /ʃ /, / tʃ /, /dʒ/
- Step-by-step guidelines and instructions
- Fun, intuitive & relatable
- 39 cards in the deck
This picture cueing set is easily incorporated into lateral therapy to provide auditory cueing or associations for
- Childhood apraxia
- Speech sound disorders
- Lateral work for kids of all ages