Birds Behaving Badly Book Pack: set of 6 booksRRP - $137.70 Our Price - $99.95 Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
- Birds Behaving Badly Book PackStory books created to be particularly pertinent to supporting children to understand & manage their feelings.
Age Range: 5 to 12
Story therapy is a great way to help children to recognise feelings and behaviours. The fun characters and humorous rhyming text in this set of story books can help engage great conversations to address unwanted behaviour in a positive way.
The six stories are also available to purchase individually.
- Bluster and Snide the Bamtam Cockerels: A Story about bullying
- Crabbit the Parrot: A story about anger
- Fidget the Heron: A story about fidgeting
- Pablo the Peacock: A story about attention seeking
- Ricky the Rook: A story about growth mindset
- Vita the Chicken: A story about personal space