Ages & Stages Questionnaires Social-Emotional (ASQSE-2) Starter Kit$429.00 Kit
Add to cartQuestions?
- Ages & Stages Questionnaires Social-Emotional (ASQSE-2) Starter KitCost-effective, reliable way to screen young children for social-emotional issues in the first 6 years of life
This convenient Starter Kit includes everything you need to start screening children with ASQ:SE-2: a box of 9 photocopiable paper masters of the questionnaires and scoring sheets, a CD-ROM with printable PDF questionnaires, the ASQ:SE-2 User's Guide, and a free ASQ:SE-2 Quick Start Guide.
What's New in ASQ:SE-2? ASQ:SE-2 questionnaires are better than ever, with helpful new features like:
- New 2 month questionnaire: Reliably screen and start monitoring children as young as 1 month, so critical interventions can start earlier.
- Screen through kindergarten: Now you can screen children from 1–72 months with no gaps, so you can use ASQ:SE-2 through kindergarten and the transition to school.
- New behaviour and communication items designed to elicit parent concerns that may point to autism and early communication issues.
- New data and cut-offs: ASQ:SE-2 is based on updated research and a large sample size of more than 14,000 diverse children.
- New monitoring zone that clearly identifies children who are close to the cut-off and should be monitored and rescreened.
- Questionnaire items revised and refined based on user feedback, to help parents provide the best responses.
- Sturdy, convenient new box with a handle for easy portability.
The Starter Kit is part of the ASQ:SE-2 screening system. ASQ:SE-2 is the best-selling screener trusted to uncover possible social-emotional issues as early as possible during the crucial first 6 years of life. The 9 age-appropriate ASQ:SE-2 questionnaires effectively screen 7 key developmental areas: self-regulation, compliance, adaptive functioning, autonomy, affect, social-communication, and interaction with people.
Table of Contents
- box of 9 photocopiable paper masters of the questionnaires and scoring sheets
- CD-ROM with printable PDF questionnaires
- ASQ:SE-2 User's Guide
- ASQ:SE-2 Quick Start Guide
"In summary, the instrument is an elegant balance of attention to psychometric standards and clinical utility."
- Frank Bernt, (2017) Test review of Ages & Stages Questionnaires®: Social-Emotional, Second Edition. In J.F. Carlson, K.F. Geisinger, & J.L. Jonson (Eds.), The twentieth mental measurements yearbook.
"The test meets its goals of providing an instrument that is brief, easy for parents to complete, and is effective in distinguishing between children with and without social-emotional competence problems."
- Christine DiStefano, (2017) Test review of Ages & Stages Questionnaires®: Social-Emotional, Second Edition. In J.F. Carlson, K.F. Geisinger, & J.L. Jonson (Eds.), The twentieth mental measurements yearbook.
"ASQ:SE-2 has more areas where parents can document specific concerns or issues in detail. That information is critical for the professionals scoring ASQ:SE-2 … In general, the advanced scoring system [with the addition of the monitoring zone] makes ASQ:SE-2 a stronger screening tool, and with the ability to calculate allowable exceptions due to diversity [with adjusted scoring], it is much more parent friendly."
- Kelly Isrow, Associate Coordinator Great Start Collaborative, TA Specialist, Oakland Schools Early Childhood