A Brief Guide for Successful Learning: Or I Wish I'd Known This Years Ago$11.95 Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
Too often students, particularly dyslexic/dyspraxic ones, are ill-prepared for the rigour of academic study. They then flounder and don't obtain the grades their hard work and ability deserves. This book gives simple, essential advice on:
- Personal organisation
- Planning and writing for examinations, assignments and essays
- Creating your all important personal dictionary
- How to research for an assignment
- Note-taking in lectures
- How to organise revision
- Working effectively in examinations
- What is a "Gobbett" and how to deal with it!
- Useful study aids
Despite her dyslexia, Rebecca graduated from university in 2008 with an honours degree in contemporary history and is a published author.
Nasen Awards winner 2009. A Brief Guide to Successful Learning won the "Book to Support Teaching and Learning - Pupil Book"