Golden Principles of Explicit InstructionRRP - $96.00 Our Price - $92.95 DVD
Add to cartQuestions?
- Golden Principles of Explicit InstructionDr Anita Archer covers the big ideas in explicit instruction in these short video segments on the Golden Principles of Explicit Instruction.
Dr. Anita Archer covers the big ideas in explicit instruction in these short video segments about the Golden Principles of Explicit Instruction.
Perfect to View During Staff Meetings!
Use these engaging four- to seven-minute video presentations for quick inservice opportunities during staff, grade level, or departmental meetings. Staff can watch a segment, then take 10–15 minutes to discuss the golden principle and how it applies in their classrooms. Topics include:
- Explicit Instruction
- Anticipate & Remove
- What You Expect = What You Get
- A Quick Review of Teaching
- Concepts & Vocabulary
- Practice, Practice, Practice
Delivery of Instruction
- Up on Your Feet
- Avoid Voids
- Pace of the Lesson
- Learning Is Not a Spectator Sport
- Passion & Compassion
Table of Contents
Twelve Inservice Sessions
Title Run Time (Minutes)
Introduction—Explicit Instruction 3:40
Anticipate & Remove 6:09
What You Expect = What You Get 7:45
A Quick Review of Teaching 5:16
Concepts & Vocabulary 3:56
Practice, Practice, Practice 6:05
Up On Your Feet 6:17
Avoid Voids 6:16
Pace of the Lesson 6:31
Learning Is Not a Spectator Sport 6:38
Passion & Compassion 7:02