Assisting Students with Language Delays in the Classroom: A Practical Language Programme$60.99 Spiral Bound
Add to cartQuestions?
- Assisting Students with Language Delays in the ClassroomA structured language programme designed to help students with a range of language abilities.
Assisting Students with Language Delays in the Classroom is a structured language programme designed for teachers and SENCOs to use in the classroom with children and adolescents with a range of language abilities.
This resource caters to the needs of a broad range of students who require assistance with their language development, from the pre-verbal skills of language, progressing through to the skills required for effective, interactive conversation. The resource is accordingly structured within three key sections:
- The Pre-Verbal Skills of Language
- The Building Bricks of Language
- The Skills of Conversation
- Step-by-step instructions
- Language charts
- 200+ activities and exercise