The Tough Kid Parent Book, 2edRRP - $33.50 Our Price - $24.95 Paperback
Add to cartQuestions?
- The Tough Kid Parent Book, 2edAn easy-to-read book with thought-provoking activities, troubleshooting guides, and checklists to remedy misbehaviour and help children build positive habits.
Age Range: 3 to 13
Are you working with families that have kids who argue, throw tantrums, and refuse to co-operate at school and at home?
Many parents will appreciate a resource that helps them through difficult times-no matter how frequently they occur.
The Tough Kid Parent Book provides parents with effective tools and strategies for how to:
- Get a child to mind-without losing yours!
- Deal positively and effectively with bad behaviour in public places.
- Deal with arguing, impulsive behaviour, temper tantrums, talking back, and non-compliance.
- Handle challenging times-bedtime, meals, trips, and time with the baby sitter.
- Teach children problem-solving skills, self-management, and good social skills.
- Forge a productive home-school connection.
- Deal with extremely difficult behaviours such as stealing, fire setting, smoking, drinking, and drug use.
Every Tough Kid Parent Book chapter provides positive, proven strategies for managing "tough" behaviours. Parents will find helpful, thought-provoking activities, checklists, and troubleshooting guides to remedy misbehaviour and build positive habits.
A great resource for parenting classes-help make life with kids fun and rewarding!