The New ABA Program Companion: What's Next for Your ABA Program?$82.50 Softcover
Add to cartQuestions?
- The New ABA Program CompanionThis essential manual for ABA programs has been completely revised and expanded. It provides a practical, comprehensive source for creating professional and effective student programs.
This essential manual for ABA programs has been completely revised and expanded. Blending clear explanations of scientifically-based concepts and methodology, extensive clinical examples and advice, and suggested implementation protocols, the book provides a practical, comprehensive source for creating professional and effective student programs. Chapters cover:
- essential qualities of an effective ABA program,
- trans-disciplinary teamwork,
- curriculum selection and development,
- program writing and revision,
- strategies for attention and engagement,
- prompts, error- correction, and reinforcement,
- progress evaluation,
- data-based decision-making
- and many other vital topics.
Training packages for implementers, forms, and a six-month subscription to the new online program development and management software, ABA Program Companion 3.0, is also included.
"Drawing from a wealth of experience in the field, Fovel has compiled a comprehensive manual to guide professionals' use of behavioral techniques in working with students on the autism spectrum...The ABA Program Companion is replete with useful information, and educational professionals would be well advised to read it from cover to cover. Informative, relevant, and user-friendly..."
- Stacy White, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders