Temper Tamers In a Jar: Helping Kids Cool Off and Manage AngerRRP - $18.95 Our Price - $17.95 Jar
Add to cartQuestions?
- Temper Tamers In a JarLearn how to calm down and keep your cool, control your temper and express your feelings in positive ways.
Age Range: 8 to 11
"Find a calming place. If you're feeling angry about something, find a quiet place you like where you feel peaceful. This might be your room, a local park, or any other place that helps you feel calm inside."
"You're walking down the hallway talking with a friend when someone trips you. You go flying to the floor and everyone around laughs : even your friend.
--What would you do?"
Learn how to calm down and keep your cool in order to control your temper and express your feelings in positive ways. Use Temper Tamers In a Jar to promote group discussions about healthy ways to deal with anger. Individuals can also use cards to learn calming strategies for tense or difficult situations.
There are four different kinds of cards:
- What Would You Do? cards: These cards present difficult scenarios. You're asked to imagine yourself in tense situations and provide answers for how you'd respond.
- Tips! cards: Here's advice for positive actions you can take when you feel angry.
- Share cards: These cards encourage you to share personal stories about how you deal with anger.
- Act It Out! cards: You're again asked to provide positive ways to deal with anger. This time, you act them out (sometimes with a friend).