Lou Knows What to Do Set: 5 Book SetRRP - $99.95 Our Price - $89.95 Set
Add to cartQuestions?
- Lou Knows What to Do SetFive books for students with autism or differing developmental levels & learning styles on what to expect in a variety of social situations.
Age Range: 4 to 10
Set of 5 storybooks for children who have anxiety, sensory processing disorders or are nontraditional learners.
Written by speech and language pathologists Kimberly Tice and Venita Litvack, this multi-book series follows a young boy named Lou as he navigates new and complicated situations, such as going to a supermarket, restuarant, Doctor's, managing a restrictive diet and attending a birthday party.
Teachers, mental health counselors and parents are calling the Lou Knows What to Do series “amazing,” “informative,” “entertaining” and “one of the best!” Written for children in preschool through fifth grade.
Titles in the set include:
- Lou Knows What to Do Birthday Party
- Lou Knows What to Do Doctor's Office
- Lou Knows What to Do Restaurant
- Lou Knows What to Do Special Diet
- Lou Knows What to Do Supermarket